Tuesday, July 18, 2017

Release Day for The Comfort of Secrets by Christine Nolfi.

The second novel in the Sweet Lake series is a hit in my estimation.  I hope you will read it and agree.  It is a book  about romance, mystery, deception, learning, and grief.  Sweet Lake is a place where one can fancy living in.  Sounds almost like any small hometown in Ohio.  New characters are introduced and are just as entertaining as the previous ones. The author has included the three childhood friends and while this one is based upon only one, there is insight into what is happening in the other two's lives.  Again, the sirens are present.  Don't know what or who the sirens are yet?  You'll have to read this series to gain knowledge of them. The writing is excellent.  The story is both entertaining and a bit sad.  While the book wraps up this particular story, I can't wait until the next one appears.


I've said all this before in an earlier post, but I wanted to make sure everyone knew it was released today.  I hope you will enjoy this book as much as I did.

No comments:

Post a Comment