Thursday, March 8, 2018

Saturdays at Sweeney's by Ashley Farley

Saturdays at Sweeney's (Sweeney Sisters Series)Saturdays at Sweeney's by Ashley Farley

My rating: 5 of 5 stars


Having pre-ordered Saturdays st Sweeney's, I thought I would read it as soon as I received it. I didn't cause I was bummed about it being the last of the series. After reading it, I realized that the author chose the perfect place to end the chapter on the Sweeney sisters. It couldn't have ended any better and all the mysteries were tied up neatly. There were new dilemmas so it wasn't the same old, same old, but lots of familiar faces that I came to love. Each of the sisters faced separate tragedies and one that would affect the entire family right down to little Bitsy. Excellent plot. It grabs you and won't let you go until the last sentence. The characters are real. The locations perfectly described. I would like to live in Prospect. I highly recommend this book and the entire series.



View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment