Tuesday, August 13, 2019

The Deserter by Nelson DeMille

The DeserterThe Deserter by Nelson DeMille

My rating: 5 of 5 stars


Nelson DeMille at his finest. A sure bet to be a bestseller. This book did not disappoint. Although it was written with his son, Alex, one would have thought that one could tell that there was a difference, but this story is written in the same manner as all the others. Entertaining, mysterious, and fast-paced. One can imagine that while this is a novel, the plot could be non-fictional. I have read all of DeMille's books and this one is one of my favorites. If you haven't read DeMille before, start with this book. I think that once finished with this story, pick up any other, especially "The Charm School" and Nelson DeMille will become a favorite author.



View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment