Sunday, October 14, 2012

Out of Darkness Walk #3

Yesterday was the Out of Darkness Walk.  It is the third year for it.  I did reach my goal of $150 even though my page for the walk does not show this. I handed in pledges that I received in person. 

Thank you to all who donated. It is greatly appreciated.

I don't know the statistics yet for how much was raised or how many walkers there were. It was absolutely freezing in Youngstown yesterday morning.  I laughed at Dave when he got gloves out to take.  I was glad he did in the end.

 Here are a couple of pictures from the walk:

Team Neral
But at least 12 are missing

Everyone writes messages
This is mine to Tyler.

2 comments:

  1. There was a walk locally here, somewhat overshadowed by the Notre Dame home game though. I was surprised to see how networked this cause is. People like you help make that happen.
    xx, Carol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am glad to see that there was a walk there. Every place should have one near. I didn't do anything really. It is my daughter that helps organzie and does a lot of the work.

      Hugs,
      Jeanne

      Delete