Thursday, November 29, 2018

Home For Wounded Hearts

Home for Wounded HeartsHome for Wounded Hearts by Ashley Farley

My rating: 5 of 5 stars


Ashley Farley has created PERFECTION in a spin-off of her series, The Sweeney Sisters. It can be read as part of the series or as a stand-a-lone. There is romance in the continuing marriage of Mike and Faith, compassion, mystery, and love between friends. It has an excellent plot with well-developed characters. The characters' personalities are real, not the figment of an author's imagination. The only thing wrong with it is one does not want to think I can start this before I sleep, because at 4 a..m when you finish the book, you'll realize the time. While you are reading, you are engaged in the story and won't even think about putting it down. I highly recommend this story, plus all the others Ms. Farley has written.



View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment