Friday, November 30, 2018

Moody and the Ghost: Batten Down

Moody & The Ghost: BATTEN DOWN: A Ghostly MysteryMoody & The Ghost: BATTEN DOWN: A Ghostly Mystery by Kim Hornsby

My rating: 4 of 5 stars


Don't miss this series. I had to give it a four star, because I don't like cliff hangers. Actually isn't one; it concludes, but I NEED to know what happens next. It is just like the first in the series. The plot is very creative. Characters are real. As I have said before, a ghost in a story usually scares me, but in this series, the ghosts are unusual and while mean at times, they are just short of hilarious. In fact parts of the book are quite funny, especially how Moody interacts with her mother. It was a quick and very interesting read. One will enjoy this lighthearted book.



View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment