Thursday, November 29, 2018

Moody and the Ghost: Dead Ahead

Moody & The Ghost - DEAD AHEAD: Moody Humorous Mystery SeriesMoody & The Ghost - DEAD AHEAD: Moody Humorous Mystery Series by Kim Hornsby

My rating: 5 of 5 stars


Kim Hornsby has created a unique paranormal story. The plot is very creative. Characters are real. Having a ghost in a story usually scares me, but in this one, the ghosts are unusual and while mean at times, they are just short of hilarious. In fact parts of the book are quite funny, especially how Moody interacts with her mother. It was a quick and very interesting read. The only disappointing fact was that the book is too short, which is the case in most of Ms. Hornsby's novels, but being a series redeems that. One will enjoy this light hearted book. On to read the next one in the series.



View all my reviews

1 comment:

  1. Glad you liked the book, Jeanne! It's short so I can put them out faster and keep readers more engaged. :(
    I know you forgive me for that.
    Kim

    ReplyDelete