Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Back To Being Me

After being out of touch with many of my friends who do not use facebook, I decided to start my blog again. I really missed many of them. What have I been doing? Nothing really. I still make my lampwork beads off and on. I get muscle spasms daily from my surgery last August so Dave made a rest on my lampworking table to alleviate some of the pain. Here are pictures of the table.
 
Front view of the hand and arm rest.

Side view of my workspace.



Here are some of my lampwork beads:
 
My jello bead
 
 
Other than doing things with my grandchildren, Jessica and Samantha, life has been pretty unpredictable. 
 
How has your life been?
 
 


 



2 comments:

  1. Yay!! I'm your first follower. That Dave is so creative. Does the arm rest work well? I think that green/orange bead DOES look like jello with orange slices in it. What are you doing with the beads you make? More details please.
    xx, Carol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on being my first follower. Yes the arm rest works well. Going to the fabric store to buy a non-flammable material like a pot holder has to put around it to cushion it a bit. I sell most of my beads to Anita - Jewelry Expressions by Anita. I think you might have followed her at one time. I donated some to the local art theatre that makes jewelry for fund raising. Some I sent to Kathy and Tammy. Going to a local store who has a boutique to see if she wants to use them in her jewelry she makes. I am just having fun. Any you want? The funny part about the jello bead is that the orange slices was actually rose glass. I don't know why that happened but that is why I like playing with the glass. You never know what you are going to get. Stop by again. Love, Jeanne

    ReplyDelete