Thursday, September 27, 2012

Beaded Dolls Through The Years

The tree that I am making is not ready yet.  I also have a butterfly doll and a screwdriver in the works.  Hope this gives you some ideas on what you can do with some beads and a little imagination.

Brrrr

Catharsis Back

Catharsis Front (Symbolic Doll)



Prudomily (Arsenic and Old Lace)
 



 


Prugrumpily (Beaded Face


Prujessily
 



Prusamily (Puzzle Doll challenge)


Don't look at these too close.

 


Autumnal
 


Babuska Doll #1 (Given to my friend, Anita.)

Babuska Dolls #2 and 3.  Faces on these dolls are from nylon stockings.
 
February's Pumpkin

2 comments:

  1. I watched as you made some of those dolls. Some I have never seen before. I'm loving that Babuska doll. Fun post...love looking back on your past work.
    xx, Carol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Anita's Babuska doll? Thank you. Wait until I post my metalsmithing work. Hugs.

      Delete