Thursday, November 15, 2012

Tyler Neral - 3 years gone, but not forgotten.

I wish I was a genie in a bottle and could grant my family three wishes...One would be that Kaely didn't have hydrocephalus...she is such a lovely child...The second would be that Andy didn't have spina bifida and hydrocephalus...he is so smart and loving...and the third is that Tyler wouldn't have died by suicide...his death three years ago today has affected all of our immediate family, plus his friends, who are now adopted family and very important to all of us. Tyler was full of life and love. He cared so much about the state of the universe and wanted to protect us all from hurt. As he did in life, he does so in death - protects us all, walks beside us...I feel him here as I write this. I can't explain it. The crows in the sky appear when I am really sad. I am sure I will see them today...I love you still and forever, Tyler, as will all the people whose lives you have touched, even some you didn't know. Again, I wish I was that genie in a bottle and not just Jeanne, your grandmother.
 
I left my other grandchildren out seemingly, but they know, I hope, just how much I love and adore them.  I miss the ones far away, but that doesn't mean they are loved any less.
 



My favorite pics
 

2 comments:

  1. Time has flown so fast. I know that Tyler remains near and I know the crows were there today.

    I'm lucky. My grandboys live near to me and Corey stops by almost every day. He always asks Papa if he needs him to do anything. It blows me away.

    Peace to you today and tomorrow.
    Much love
    Carol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Time is a curse...too much time to think, wonder, wish...yes the crows were here.

      Enjoy every moment with the grandboys...they grow so fast. I know how much they mean to you and Terry.

      Peace is fleeting. It doesn't appear much lately. Too much to worry about and wonder. I want to fix the world, just like Tyler did, but I know it is impossible.

      Thank you, I need you as a friend more than you will ever know. You are like a constant even when we don't write to each other.

      Hugs and love,
      Jeanne

      Delete